Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tax Day Tea Party!

There's going to be one of those "Tea Parties" in my town on Tax Day, and my friend Andy says I should attend it. But I don't think I want to, even though I totally got hosed on taxes this year. It's not that I don't care about huge bailouts for scoundrels while innocent people watch their savings vanish. It's just that I never believed in humanity's future, so what's the point in trying to make a difference?

But maybe I'll go anyway, because there is still one thing I do believe in:



The new season of Deadliest Catch starts today. It's pretty much the greatest show ever. In fact, it's the only show I ever want to watch. Sometimes I watch other shows just to get furious that those shows are not "Deadliest Catch." I don't want to watch "Lost," or "The Office," or "24," or "Heroes," or "30 Rock," or "American Idol." I want to watch "Deadliest Catch" and nothing else, and maybe it's time to take to the streets to spread the message.

And if you don't like "Deadliest Catch," I hate you forever.

2 comments:

  1. Laughing really hard right now, Ry! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you think Phil is going to be ok?

    ReplyDelete